Garmin Fenix 6 Sapphire
Add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts with the fenix 6 Pro Sapphire multisport GPS watches. Designed for all-day wear ability, these rugged devices put advanced training status, running/cycling dynamics and environmentally adjusted VO2 max estimates right at your fingertips. Plus, a first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track — providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate, smart notifications, Pulse Ox sensing and Garmin Pay contactless payments.
- Sapphire edition features the quality and durability of a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and other premium materials
- Fit for performance with a rugged, sophisticated design that features an always-on 1.3-inch sunlight-readable display with a Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coated steel bezel
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay contactless payments, music storage with premium streaming support, smart notifications, and more